Carrots (cut in half long-ways)
Sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices, optional
Butter (4-5 TBSP)
Lemon juice or concentrate (2 TBSP, approx)
Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Turn your oven on Hi Broil.
2. Prepare the veggies and place on a greased baking sheet.
3. Melt the butter on low heat in a small saucepan and add lemon juice. Stir until combined.
4. Brush the butter mixture onto the veggies until coated evenly. Top with salt and pepper.
5. Broil for 20-22 minutes, or until carrots/sweet potatoes are crunchy/tender, but not soft or soggy.